Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallout

Post  Allout on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:19 am

Hello everybody,

My name is Ricardo, but if it makes you horny you can call me Ricky, like Ricky Martin from "livin' la vida loca". My Warlock name is Allout, he's undead, and i'd like to join with my warrior too, the great Beowulff (he died in the movies so i made him undead). I am 20 years old, and i've been playing mmos for over 7 years now.

I live in this land called Portugal, which is an European nation whose origins go back to the Early Middle Ages. In the 15th and 16th centuries, it ascended to the status of a world power during Europe's "Age of Discovery" as it built up a vast empire
including possessions in South America, Africa, and Asia. In the next
two centuries, Portugal gradually lost much of its wealth and status as
the Dutch, English and French
took an increasing share of the spice and slave trades, the economic
basis of its empire, by surrounding or conquering the widely scattered
Portuguese trading posts and territories, leaving it with ever fewer
resources to defend its overseas interests. Signs of military decline
began with two disastrous battles: the Battle of Alcácer Quibir in Morocco in 1578 and Spain's abortive attempt
to conquer England in 1588 (Portugal contributed ships to the Spanish
invasion fleet). The country was further weakened by the destruction of
much of its capital city in a 1755 earthquake; occupation during the Napoleonic Wars; and the loss of its largest colony, Brazil
in 1822. In 1910, there was a revolution that deposed the monarchy;
however, the subsequent republic was unable to solve the country's
problems. Amid corruption, repression of the Church, and the near
bankruptcy of the state, a military coup in 1926 installed a dictatorship that remained until another coup in 1974. The new government instituted sweeping democratic reforms and granted independence to all of Portugal's African colonies in 1975.
Portugal is a founding member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and the European Free Trade Area (EFTA) and entered the European Community (now the European Union) in 1986.

I'm Spanish though, and very, very, very, very proud of it. I own a house in Spain, it's big, wonderful tbh, with alot of space for trees and shit, we have two sheeps who eat the grass else it would be a forest. It's amazing, i should show you some pics sometimes. No macmanus, i won't take pictures of the sheeps, i don't want to be a part of your daily masturbation quest.
My main's proffessions are jewelcrafting and, uhm.. tailoring? yea that's it, i'm saving it for the expansion.

My played time is only 170 days on my main, which compared to most of you might be a small fraction, i've been playing the same toon since the game was released. I like to be productive therefore my play time isn't much.
My arena links:
allout: (site seems to be down)
beowulff: (site seems to be down)

I expect to find a great community in Bedlam, you have the right combination of people, and if you want assholes you can always ask me to tell philthy or scarabea to make an application!

I'm leaving refusion because i've been inactive pretty much since TBC hit the stores (read inactive: does not raid), and i was only into the game due to the community we had and the PVP. My experience in both PVP and PVE is vast; i was The Great Leader of Ephorate (cocky like Mourinho yes!), and i was an active member of Refusion when we raided Naxx, etc.

As far as TBC experience, TK and SSC cleared. But if you have the skills for C'thun or some naxx fights you have the experience for anything else!.

PS: reported?

Allout
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout

Post  Nate on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:49 am

Ok so now we know stuff about your country and its history. Could you please tell us some more about your character, or maybe read the stickies before applying next time? If you didn't copy paste it all you speak good english atleast.

edit: it looks better now Very Happy no need to remake anything. gl

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allout on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:56 am

I'm sorry, it's only a paragraph about history. I thought i was being a bit funny although i know an application is supposed to be serious, a bit of spice wouldn't do it harm. If you want me to remake my application please say so, and i will eliminate the useless crap!

Allout
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perklunt on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:32 am

Allout the fallout eh. Wtb, we need some nuclear waste in bedlam!
Perklunt
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vbsubzero on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:02 am

Magad! it's teh Fallout! Pro guy!
Still remember him tanking Attumen for 20 secs, shouting "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SOULSHATTER BUTTON" Very Happy

Allout wrote:PS: reported?
Hell yeah!
Vbsubzero
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allout on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 am

LOOL that was so EPIC subzero!!

you should have watched me dodging Onyxia twice back in the old days while singing "can't touch this" on ventrilo xD too bad only pinuppan lives to speak of it.

Allout
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  valerius on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:19 am

wee allout Smile

Definately a great player and a mature nice guy
valerius
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:44 am

Before Subzero and Allout go public with their relationship as husband and wife! id like to say a few words about this whole incident witht his piece of shit wanting to bedlam!

allout aka Alonzo which is hes street name, is a classy whore who walks the streets thin trying to seduce older men! He lives in a Treehouse above a field that has sheeps on it (many ppl reported molestings of these sheeps)

On a sidenote: allout is a great guy! he got real potential in arena, which i hope he will take more seriously, ive played with him on a 2,1k 3on3 together with a russian rogue who pronounced trollbeast as Trophy.
I would love to see him in bedlam as i know he could contribute something to the guild.. for example hes Livin La vida Loca english Accent! you sound like a Mexican on his way to cross the border to poland!

Damn those polish pirates for stealing my accounts!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey on Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:05 pm

allout is an awsome player and guy, too bad he is one of those wannabe tugas but really spanish guys Razz
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:45 am

i heard u liked exotic spanish men Sammy

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey on Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:39 am

i like the russians, u like the latinos.. and fountains.
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alsius on Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:45 am

I expect to find a great community in Bedlam, you have the right combination of people, and if you want assholes you can always ask me to tell philthy or scarabea to make an application!

Yes please do! I want to trash talk them! and we have one of the best trash talkers in our guild.. MacmAnus can handle that, and the best thing is, he won't get banned from this forum ^^

And to be serious Allout is a really nice guy and a good player.
Alsius
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allout on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 am

I didn't get ban from a forum either! Razz

PS: latinos rule

Allout
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked1 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:08 am

Your ass will never feel empty with this guy around!

Kiss!

Wicked1
Gimp
Gimp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:25 am

hahahaha!
FU Munin, Damn foonzi... And Sam that fountain story man! jeesus! i told u that in privacy, ur like a whore man. Telling everything to make urself look like a white man!

And Wickster ur comment went straight into my heart man! i laughed so hard, harder than a MJ in Home Alone 5

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top