Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi my name is Pinuppan and I am a alcoholock.

+7
Fryk
Vbsubzero
Samey
Deeka
Qomak
Allout
Pinuppan
11 posters

Go down

Hi my name is Pinuppan   and I am a alcoholock. Empty Hi my name is Pinuppan and I am a alcoholock.

Post  Pinuppan Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:52 am

Your RL and in-game name:

Jan Lindström aka Pinuppan

Armorylink:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Pinuppan

Your RL Age:

I will be 21 years old January 22nd

Where do you live?

Sweden Uppsala

Main's Professions:

Tailor/Enchanter been that since day 1

Main's Talent build:

SL/SL atm but I like affliction though, but people go "OOOOHH Afflock" in the arena and I go SPLATT!

Played Total:

Do you really want to know? I dont think I can beat Slugs Orgrimmar idle.

What are your expectations from Bedlam?

To have a good time and get them damn implants back who were stolen a long time ago.
I am not going to mention any names.

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?

I have been in Refusion since the Molten Core days and I loved raiding till TBC hit.The guild has been falling apart alot
lately and there is not many members left which I am playing with. I see no reason in migrating either.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?
Pvp I gave up on PvE when TBC hit cause I had a feeling of being fucked over gearwise and i didn't have the energy
to raid 5-6 days a week getting the new loot.I took a break and started doing Pvp when I came back.

And I prefer Pvp because I can come online and do some pvp with my friends whenever I want to. I feel some kind of a nonraiding freedom.

Personal presentation:
So... My name in Jan Lindström been playing wow since it came out, I wonder why I am called Alcoholock, can you figure it out?
I am playing 2on2 with Inspiration and 3on3 with Inspiration and Deeka atm even though we have a funny shitty setup,but we keep playing because it's a challenge and nice to play with friends. I am not in a 5on5 atm.
I am shit at writing apps but this one is better than the one I wrote to Refusion and long time ago.

http://refusion.mmorpgs.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=617

Take care, Pin out.

Pinuppan
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Pinuppan   and I am a alcoholock. Empty Re: Hi my name is Pinuppan and I am a alcoholock.

Post  Allout Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:02 am

All i have to say is: "can't touch this" :]

Short biography of pinup: he's a very nice guy, he's funny, he knows how to play and he likes beer. Don't know what else to add, but this guy is 5 stars
and one penis.

Allout
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Pinuppan   and I am a alcoholock. Empty Re: Hi my name is Pinuppan and I am a alcoholock.

Post  Qomak Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:45 am

Pinuppan is a good guy i know him for quite some time now he's a beer drinking-vikinghelm wearing-manwhore

and a good pvper aswell

let's take him in!

Qomak
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeka Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:53 am

Pinuppan <3

Hes like the tv show, "Everybody loves Raymond" But in wow it is
"Everybody loves Pinuppan"
Deeka
Deeka
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:11 am

Jan banan satt i en gran o slicka en gam...

pinuppan is a cool guy and know his shizzle with the class he is playing in both pvp and pve. Two thumbs up from me!
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinuppan Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 am

Samey wrote:Jan banan satt i en gran o slicka en gam...

This is a new one Samir Tapir

Pinuppan
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Don't trust this guy! he said Warlock and Paladin would be a good 2v2 Sad

Darren

Back to top Go down

Post  Vbsubzero Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:12 pm

Pinuppan!!!! Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Gief!
Vbsubzero
Vbsubzero
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Fryk Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:26 pm

pins is a nice guy Smile
Fryk
Fryk
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Perklunt Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:47 pm

I've heard some inside info that he onse had a daring problem with a fire extinguisher!
Perklunt
Perklunt
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinuppan Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:50 pm

underagedrinking.... Nate stop telling them such things

Pinuppan
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:00 pm

lol! Pins the firefighter! had almost forgot that story rendeer

so many ugly smileys on this forum btw.. Nice application but please answer me in-game when i whisper you from my troll rogue alt. He is this dangerous cheers

Ohh and btw, stolen implants!? Are we talking manboobies here? We need to know, keep us informed!!
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinuppan Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:23 am

What is your Rogues name Nate? And if I don't answer I am probably afk.

Pinuppan
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:44 am

Seriously! i didnt take those fucking implants! Dreeds aka dmgmeter got them! Dreeds invented the dmg meter during the Twins Fight in AQ40 where he spend countless hours talking about his aimed shot crits and his pet during more dmg than rogues!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinuppan Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:46 am

ye ye keep blaming dreeds I saw them glowing on your season 1 shoulders Mac....

Pinuppan
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Marnall Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:24 am

He is awesome, He should be invited, and he should come visit me in holland once.
gief.

Marnall
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:30 am

Accepted as a trial. Welcome to Bedlam - where pink elekk rides you.
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum