Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schims :: Disc/Holy Priest

2 posters

Go down

Schims :: Disc/Holy Priest Empty Schims :: Disc/Holy Priest

Post  Schims Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Your RL and in-game name:
My rl name is Pedro and i am Schims in-game.

Armory or other profile link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Schims

Your RL Age:
I am 21 years old!

Where do you live?
Portugal!

Server (if not from Grim Batol):
I am in Grim Batol since Burning Blade migrated here Razz

Main's Character Name/Class/Race:
Schims :: Disc/Holy Priest :: UD Male

Main's Professions:
Herbalism 375 / Alchemy 375 (transmutation master)

Main's Talent build: x/x/x
41/20/0 +/- standard arena build...

/Played Total (approx):
130 days on Schims and ~30 on an alt i dont play anymore (only played with it before TBC, lvl 60 hunter)
----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?
Well i expect to find some skilled and nice players, people i can learn from and have fun with... i know Bedlam has a lot of former Refusion members and Refusion is a guild i respected a lot before TBC, so it would be a pleasure to play side by side with the best Razz

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?
I was on Elite legion, One Vision (for a short period of time) and Eon before TBC and now i am in EZ Mode until i find a new home Razz EZ Mode started as a friends guild, some people i knew from EL, but now it's mostly alts Razz or just.. me.. online.. lol

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?
I only PvP now. Mostly Arenas!

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
I played high end PvE before TBC when i was on the guilds i mentioned (MC/BWL/AQ/Naxx), and ive done Kara, Gruuls and some TK in Corporation and EZ Mode (both friends guilds). In terms of PvP i've gotten to Legionnaire but i started to appreciate PvP only after TBC.. i've farmed the Non-Set Epics with honor and i've been replacing set items with s3 now... Never been higher than 1650 rating... (which is also why i'd like to join bedlam, cause i really want to learn and get real good)

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):

hmm... im not sure what to type in here lol but hi, my name is pedro, i am 21 years old, i am an Arts student.. i have a girlfriend that hates WoW as any other gf... and... what else... nothing i suppose D:

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:
Well i feel like i should let you know that i am a student, and my degree comes first so from time to time i have to play a bit less so i can study.. :X and.. i don't have any useful additions Razz hope i can get in but in any case, i wish u all good luck and 2k+ rating Very Happy

Schims
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Schims :: Disc/Holy Priest Empty Re: Schims :: Disc/Holy Priest

Post  Alsius Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:39 pm

no one said anything here... sorry for that. But Sam has talked some to you and you seem like a nice guy, and you made a nice app, so your welcome for a trail =D
Alsius
Alsius
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down