Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sl/sl blood elf warlock 70 apply

Go down

Sl/sl blood elf warlock 70 apply Empty Sl/sl blood elf warlock 70 apply

Post  Nedie Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 am

Hey there!
Nedie 70 Blood Elf Warlock
specc is sl/sl 24/37/0
I want to join bedlam because its a pvp guild and thats where i belong with skilled pvpers.
also have two mates there Woha And Sanjoo wich booth i been playing with arena and Bgs
Im 21 y/o live in Stockolm, Sweden.
ive made an apply before but later joined a guild with friends wich later dispanded so now im in a guild all alone (Touched by a priest)
ive think a can bring alot of humor and friendship to the guild Smile

my armory:
Ive been pvp alot so guess im pretty skilled, been doing arena alot and alot of eots wich i think is the most fun of all the Bgs
think woha or sanjoo can tell you guys a little more about my experience since ive been playing arena with both of them

well thats it cant realy tell more about my experience without sounding arrogant
if theres anything more just /w me in game! Very Happy

Nedie

Back to top Go down

Sl/sl blood elf warlock 70 apply Empty Re: Sl/sl blood elf warlock 70 apply

Post  Samey Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 am

Aiight gonna give you credit because you are a 08:a Razz To a more serious note, please do try and tell us about your experience won't sound arrogant at all.
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedie Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:46 am

Well ive been playin 3on3 with Woha And Nangijala when i transfered to Gb from Talnivarr, we got our rating upp to 1830 i think dont remember exactly it was before s3 than team later went downhill our healer began to be inactive so we joined other teams. Been pvping since i dinged 70 with my lock before i played a rogue and mostly focused on pve but later got so tired of pveing(didnt wanna wipe anymore). Before s3 we got our 5on5 upp 1730 with me being almost full s2, veterans gear and vindicators i got from doing alot of bgs had like 40k saved before vindicator patch thingy so got almost all parts, just been doing alot of bgs with Nangijala and we pretty much owned all the bgs together Razz
i havent botted anything all parts i have i got myself becauce thats what i do PVP. Now i have little problems with arena with people leaving and hard to find new players with the same gear and skills as me, thats why i wanna join bedlam wich has alot of good and experince player maybe i find some to make a imba arena team with 3on3/5on5 Smile

Nedie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedie Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:48 am

Nedie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down