Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior apply

Go down

Warrior apply Empty Warrior apply

Post  Spyroz Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Your RL and in-game name: My irl name is Espen and in-game is Spyroz.

Armory or other profile link:

Your RL Age: 20

Where do you live? Norway^^

Server (if not from Grim Batol): Grimbatol ftw

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Spyroz/warrior/Orc

Main's Professions: Blacksmithing 375 and Mining 375

Main's Talent build: 36/22/3

/Played Total (approx): Played 57d 16h This isent my first char:P
----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?: I wish for a active pvp guild that dos some premades, And not a boring guild chat Razz

What were your previous guild and why did you leave? : i was in farlight when i migrated to grimbatol from lightnings blade. Its was a pve guild that got disbanded, and just some random guilds after that.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? I love pvp and i also like some pve from time to time.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP) I have cleared ssc and got to keal with my rogue before i stoped playing on it, and also got to lady wash with my warrior, i got totaly bored with pve so i went all pvp in the end of s2. Atm im just helping friends in arena no serious teams.

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation: Well my name is Espen live in a town called Arendal in southern part of Norway, Atm i dont have any work so i use lots of my free time on playing wow and chilling with friends. And im nearly out weach weekend drinking:P I also have a 70 ne rogue on outland called monken

Ty for reading the apply.

And btw i have a fever and the only cure is i need more cow bell^^

Spyroz

Back to top Go down

Warrior apply Empty ^^

Post  spyroz Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:27 pm

lol thout i got it all down
Armory link: [url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Spyroz

spyroz

Back to top Go down

Warrior apply Empty Re: Warrior apply

Post  Samey Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:23 pm

quite decent app, would love to know more about your experience in arena though, you got full vengeful excepet chest, which means you have reached 2k personal. With what setup did you achieve this and also what was the name of your teammate(s) in that team.
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Warrior apply Empty Re: Warrior apply

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down