Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cojones 70 Mage app

Go down

Cojones 70 Mage app Empty Cojones 70 Mage app

Post  Cojones Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:02 am

Your RL and in-game name: Sidonio Fernandes / Cojones

Armory or other profile link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Cojones

Your RL Age: 18

Where do you live?
Lisbon, Portugal

Server (if not from Grim Batol):

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Cojones / Mage / Undead

Main's Professions: Enchanting & Tailoring

Main's Talent build:
17/0/44

/Played Total (approx): 123 days

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam? my expectations from bedlam are to group up with me to play some arena games or BG fixed

What were your previous guild and why did you leave? I was in death jesters and I left after the summer because i was needing some free time, i was playing too much and school was starting so I stopped doing pve.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? I prefer PvP

Experience from those two above mentioned?

PvE: I done pve with everything dead up to kael'thas. we raided hardcore

PvP: I usually do 2v2 with my irl friend Ooto we reached 2k never gone any further, i dont have much experience in 3v3 i tryed RMP lineup but we didnt play much and on 5v5 I played with some team on s2 we were in 1850-1950..

-----------------------------------------

Hi my name is Sid i'm 18. i'm social and friendly. and I would like to join bedlam to group up and do arenas seriously. i stopped playing wow before s3 came out.. i'm back now and i love doing arenas and pvp. i study at the mornings so i got plenty of freetime. i like to smoke the real one and get high. paki Laughing

Cojones
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down