Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shockx / kapoom wants to join ! :D

4 posters

Go down

shockx / kapoom wants to join ! :D Empty shockx / kapoom wants to join ! :D

Post  shockx Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:35 pm

Your RL and in-game name: Shockx 70 hunter my main ! . / Kapoom 70 resto shaman my second main Smile

Armory or other profile link:shockx / kapoom at grim batol weee Very Happy yeee i know but armory dont work for me atm so cant gief u a direct link

Your RL Age:22

Where do you live?iceland reykjaVik !

Server (if not from Grim Batol):khadgar , got a 70 Marshall druid there alliance wich i dont play anymore rly

Main's Character Name/Class/Race:Shockx . and kapoom

Main's Professions:enchanting + BS mining , and leveling jewelcrafting also

Main's Talent build: 0/45/16 using atm on hunter

/Played Total (approx):this level 50days hunter . played the game for over 3 years tho and my shaman is played around 40 at 70

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?pvp and not to mutch raiding Wink but maybe some like kara or what ever but i prefer pvp and always have since i started played this game

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?i cant remember them all , i left cause i wasent active raider tbh . was in retaliation longest then some guilds wich i had a short stop in like mox , henchmen but left cause of inactive

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? PVP

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)cleared some in ssc and 3/4 tk . pvp experience i played in 2k rated 3vs3 and 5vs5 on hunter at season 3 tho i dont have my shoulders atm , my shaman has 1900 experience this season and is waiting until next weak then he will get his s3 mace ;p

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"): .. well my name is eyþór and i am a pretty normal dude but kinda talk alot maybe , alot of bullshit sometimes Wink but i am nice guy and would like to get into a serius pvp guild with both my chars tbh , well ty for reading this and hope to be contacted Wink

shockx
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

shockx / kapoom wants to join ! :D Empty Re: shockx / kapoom wants to join ! :D

Post  Drz Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Just a friendly hint and you could go deeper in the questions and answer, like what more would you except from Bedlam besides pvp and not much raiding? I'm not saying that it seems your only interested in arenas and not the guild memebrs and the community, but you could add more text and make it more personalized and so on, like how you would enjoy the chit chat and yada yada (even tho these things are self-explainairy (spelling) its always nicer to see them written then just excepted from officers).

PS. Oh but i'm no officer so no need to take me so dead seriously, just trying to give a friendly tip so you can make a better/longer application to impress our officers or sum. Razz
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:35 am

This fucking Icelandic application is filled with swarming smileys, i see smileys everywhere!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

shockx / kapoom wants to join ! :D Empty kek ;)

Post  shockx Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:46 am

i didn´t apply to the guild for chit chat tbh , i applyed to it cause i was told it was the best pvp guild

Macmanus u dont like icelandic people or smiles ?

well thats what i had to say but since this is the comment i did get i think i will just stay where i am but ty for reading this and goodluck Twisted Evil

shockx
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Perklunt Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:52 am

Iceland is the root of all evil.
Perklunt
Perklunt
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:35 am

shockx wrote:i didn´t apply to the guild for chit chat tbh , i applyed to it cause i was told it was the best pvp guild
I didn't directly mean chit chat but if you only want to join the guild just because this guild is "the best" then i might say your joining for the wrong reasons, if you don't care about the community besides the fact you heard were "the best".
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down