Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sötnos - 70 UD mage

+5
Fryk
Sötnos
Nate
Drz
DarkGul
9 posters

Go down

Sötnos - 70 UD mage Empty Sötnos - 70 UD mage

Post  Sötnos Mon May 12, 2008 10:02 am

Greetings bedlam. I am going to start with filling in your application template, and then add whatever I feel there's left to say, so here I go:

Your RL and in-game name:
My RL name is Edvard Sandberg, and I play multiple ingame characters. This application is for my mage, and my mage only.
The mage's name is Sötnos. I also play a paladin called Mollymus and I've recently leveld up a shaman to start playing in season 4.

Armory or other profile link:

Your RL Age:
18 years, 19 as of 3rd June.

Where do you live?
I live in Sweden, Halland, Varberg. Moving to Helsingborg - skåne - when I finnish school (which I do in 3 weeks)

Server (if not from Grim Batol):
Grim Batol, with all characters.

Main's Character Name/Class/Race:
This char is not my main, my main is a paladin named mollymus which I raid with in "the black guard". Mollymus is a blood elf paladin (obviously).

Sötnos however, is an undead mage.

Main's Professions:
Mollymus is engineer and miner. Mostly to get the engineer head (mining to skill engineering and make money).
Sötnos is enchanter and tailorer, had those since day one - no idea why I choosed those two, but they showed to be usefull enough for a mage:>

Main's Talent build:
Paladin: 43/18/0
Mage: 17/0/44

/Played Total (approx):
Paladin: ~50days afaik. (40+ on 70)
Mage: 150days 5hours. (23 days 5 hours on 70.)
Shaman: maybe 6 days. (Mostly honorfarming.)

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?
My goal with applying to Bedlam, is to get to know more of the skilled players on Grim Batol horde side. I feel that it is hard to get good, active arena teams going, and I wish to see what a pvp guild is like!

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?
I left the black guard with this character to join with my shaman (max 1 alt allowed in guild.) I was also the guildleader of 'anathema' aagees ago, it disbanded because of lack of people to raids.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?
I prefere a mix of em, neither alone is better then a mix:)

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
PvE:
Mage:
Only Karazhan, gruul and magtheridon.
PreTBC I cleared everything but naxxramas, in which I killed 9 bosses. (Outdoorbosses included on kill-list.)
Paladin:
Full BT, Hyjal, SSC, TK, Gruul, Magtheridon, Karazhan, but not full ZA. (Never really tried.)
PvP:
Mage:
2v2 2100 rating, s1(spriest mage)
2v2 1925 rating, s3(mage rogue)
3v3 1950 rating, s3(Mage rogue spriest)
5v5 1800 rating, s1 and s3 (nothing worth mentioning.)

Paladin:
2100 2v2 rating, s3 (Paladin Warrior)
2150 3v3 rating, s3 (Paladin Warrior elementalshaman.)
1900 5v5 rating, s3 (Multiple diffrent setups.)

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):
With risk of repeating myself, here I go:
Hello, My name is Edvard Sandberg. I am 18 years old and live in southern sweden, along with my brother (Meardoc / Viéra on Grim batol.) and our parents. I spend most (almost all) weekends with my girlfriend, who loves 200kilometers south of here - alot of traveling but hey, its worth it <3. I'm in my last year in school and basicly im just floating through it, no need to overdo it is there?Wink I've got a work as a mailman kind of thing after I graduate, looking forward to earn some money - or atleast to spend them.

I've been playing WoW for quite some time now, long enough to loose count on the years, tho I think its 3 years now. I started out slacking on Hellscream(PvE), but didn't find much joy in the warrior I tried to level, so I took a very early break (only at lvl 23.). When the server Haomarush(PvP) opened I 'rerolled' there with a real life friend (Desireé / Solitary on Grim Batol.) This is where I started my mage. I leveled up in a quite slow phase, tho it didn't bother me as I enjoyed the game so much more then I had done on the warrior. At level 60 I joined a guild, anathema(this is where I got the name to the grim batol guild from.), which I later became co-guildleader of, however summer came and the guild was disbanded. I then joined a guild called Jotun along with some of my friends, in Jotun I cleared MC, BWL, AQ40 (except for viscidous), ZG, AQ20 and 9 bosses in naxxramas before the 'pvp patch' came and completly ruined pve:p I then started farming battlegrounds in premades, and got exalted with every BG-faction and had 75k honor stacked up before TBC came along. In TBC I kept on raiding, for a short while, before my connection started breaking down every 30minute or so after 19:00 gametime, this removed all chances of raiding and I started doing arenas instead, this is whem I reached 2,1k in 2v2. When S2 came along I started leveling my paladin here to play with my brother and some RL friends, and got it to 70 with quite some time yet to go in season2. I then started farming arenapoints and honor to prepare for s3, which I must say I successfully did!Smile I also started anathema, which disbanded as I mentioned above, and I joined the black guard. I am still a member of the black guard, and I hope to continue to be. In the black guard I cleared all 'pre 2.4 tbc content.' except outdoor bosses, which I never really tried.

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:
I am a - usually - positive and nice guy, and I concider myself to atleast be above the average skill level. I am a dedicated player and I am very positive to WoW in general, ingame I have met some completly awsome ppl - such as the priest Nidia (<3<3<3).

Thank you for your time, I hope I didn't bore you to death with the 'personal presentation'.

Sötnos

Back to top Go down

Sötnos - 70 UD mage Empty Re: Sötnos - 70 UD mage

Post  DarkGul Mon May 12, 2008 11:11 am

Nice read, how is that connection thingy coming along nowadays?
DarkGul
DarkGul
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sötnos Mon May 12, 2008 11:44 am

connection is perfectly fine now, had some struggling with it about half a year ago but I don't it has crashed ever since:) Ofcourse I do disconnect, but I really think that is because of blizzard failing etc (Servercrashes, arenacrashes and so on >_<)

Sötnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Mon May 12, 2008 12:01 pm

I'd recomment registering to the forums so you could link us your armory pages and such.
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Mon May 12, 2008 12:06 pm

interesting application, you stand out from the crowd! but chill with that necrophilia of yours Very Happy
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sötnos Mon May 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Drz wrote:I'd recomment registering to the forums so you could link us your armory pages and such.

Oh, sorry I wasn't aware one needed to register before posting links, makes sense tho:p

Mage armorylink:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=S%C3%B6tnos
Paladin armorylink:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Mollymus

The 2v2 team is bugged with the paladin, no idea why but it's said Ive been in that 'team success' since season 2, I am in a 2k rated 2v2 team (using it to get arenapoints for my shaman), and currently im helping out a warrior friend to get his weapon. (1800 rating atm)

Sötnos
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Fryk Mon May 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Omg it's Mollymus, I always liked that name, sounds so cute Smile
Don't know anything about the guy but good luck with the application.
Fryk
Fryk
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrenna Mon May 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Fryk wrote:Omg it's Mollymus, I always liked that name, sounds so cute Smile
Don't know anything about the guy but good luck with the application.

Vrenna
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  zironic Mon May 12, 2008 7:24 pm

i think i've been in a guild with you that had to disband, is that correct? i recon you were the leader.
zironic
zironic
The one and only!
The one and only!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sötnos Mon May 12, 2008 11:48 pm

zironic wrote:i think i've been in a guild with you that had to disband, is that correct? i recon you were the leader.

Yea I remember that you were for a while!Smile Tho it was at the very end and I don't remember raiding anything except karazhan with you? (You did get that moroes pocketwatch with us tho!xD)

Sötnos
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Tue May 13, 2008 9:42 am

yeh i remember that too, the first ninja of tank items! gg zironic fucking greedy hobo

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  zironic Tue May 13, 2008 10:33 am

Ye that was right molly. Smile

amazed you remember and that i dont Sad
zironic
zironic
The one and only!
The one and only!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedfryst Wed May 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Aight, I've checked through your application and you'll get an answer in due time.
Nedfryst
Nedfryst
Worlds' greatest hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sötnos Sat May 17, 2008 4:13 am

looking forward to hearing from you!Smile

Sötnos
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down