Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disc priest Application

3 posters

Go down

Disc priest Application Empty Disc priest Application

Post  Rayban Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Your RL and in-game name: Hey guys my real name is Nicolai & my ingame char name is Rayban

Armory or other profile link:

Your RL Age: Im 25 yo

Where do you live? I live in Denmark

Server (if not from Grim Batol): Grim batol!!!

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Only playing my pvp disc priest on gb atm.

Main's Professions: None on this char.

Main's Talent build: x/x/x 47/14/0

/Played Total (approx): 40 days . But as u can see on the armory link this char is made for pvp only .

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam? I expect a friendly & serious pvp guild with alot of nice players , which will be helpfull talking about tacs against other setup and such things.

What were your previous guild and why did you leave? Well i have been in lost spirit/avoidance/coil/enigma/omerta with my main doing my pve experience. This char i just had as an alternative pvp char all the way. Since the guild omerta just breaked cause of the summer break , i have decided to focus 110% on pvp for a change with this character.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? For now i prefer 110% pvp , i probally stick to pvp until Wotlk is released.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP) Well pve i have full za/ssc/tk experience & a few bosses in mh & bt. Tbh i only played serious pvp with this char in the season 2 which show´s off in my title , but have been doing pve on my main in hole season 3 which have prevented me from any high rating on this char since i didnt had the time to focus on both. But i still managed to gather the gear u can see on the armory & im also MAX saved for s4 this wednesday (5k ap 75k honor 100 of each marks) So i expect to reach high rating again in the season 4 since im gonna focus 110% on pvp now.

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):Hey guys & girls , im a mature & friendly guy , which have been playing wow since beta. I started out on burning balde but migrated to grimbatol when they opened the server so have been here since day 1 . I know alot on the server ofc , and have a nice reputation all the way round , i have never been in any kind of conflict with any player on gb!!:-) I hope i got everything in my application u need & i hope to hear from u soon.

regards NIcolai(Rayban)

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:

Rayban

Back to top Go down

Disc priest Application Empty Re: Disc priest Application

Post  rayban Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:29 pm

rayban

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilara Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 am

Ilara
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Perklunt Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:56 am

Nice applicaton, I'm curious tho who your main is? Anyway good luck, you seem like a nice guy.
Perklunt
Perklunt
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 am

Personally I can't say this application was a real eyecatcher. You see, it looks like you answered all fields one minute before you had to catch the train or being in urgent need of taking a huge piss or something. Take your time and justify your answers! That is in great appriciation for us.

Example..

you:

Main's Talent build: x/x/x 47/14/0

what we want to see:

Main's Talent build: 47/14/0. As you can see I have speced X, and have more or less always been playing with that spec with maybe minor variation. Many priests prefer speccing Y (..and it goes on)

This is only an example, but it took me about 20 seconds extra to fill in the text, and as well to erase the "x/x/x". May it be pointless info, but it gives us more information to work on, such as your language, attitude and so on. It also looks alot better for the readers eyes.

Sorry for being a bitch but people just never learn.

Sneezing regards from nate
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down