Hi :>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi :>

Post  Eyona on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:34 pm

Your RL and in-game name: Henrik is my real name - ingame is Eyona.

Armory or other profile link:

Your RL Age: 17. (yes really. Very Happy)

Where do you live? In norway! Oslo, to be precise.

Server (if not from Grim Batol): through the queues and the crashes

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Eyona - Warlock - Undead.

Main's Professions: Engi/Mining :>

Main's Talent build: x/x/x 23/38/0

/Played Total (approx): Oh shi- 140 days.

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam? Fun. Fun fun. Pvp, good times and fun. Really.

What were your previous guild and why did you leave? VnV - pve oriented guild. We disbanded shortly after we started. Sad

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Both actually. Pretty equally.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP) Um, right. In pre-tbc I did the whole of MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 up to C'thun and Raz. In tbc I've come as far as 5/5 MH and 4/5 BT. :/ In pvp I've gotten to about.. 2000 rating. In season one though Sad(( Later been around 1800 and 1750 and stuff but now in s4 I just suck.

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):
Hello there! My name is Eyona(Henrik), and some of you might recognize me as that annoying guy who kept stalking you. I've been playing wow for.. well, quite a long time! I started about two years ago or so? and my career's been a.. special one. I started out as a young warlock, and as I levelled I became very fond of higher level, server top people. So fond that I might have SLIGHTLY annoyed them a bit.
When I was not fanboying, I raided some lowend stuff and in guilds that kinda sucked but it's okay. As TBC slapped me I did some pvp and pve, neither one dominant, and quit alot and whined and stuff. But I grew strong and roared in.. anger. And here I am today. I've grown a lot from this, and it's awesome.

PS: Hi people.

Additional useful information about you and/or your character: I must admit here, I am not a pvp ACE. I do not fully understand and process every pvp situation like instantly, and I make loads of errors. But I am nothing like what I used to be before and that should ease some people. Smile Now that my guild disbanded I thought of taking a pve break. Figure out some stuff. And I want the game to be fun again and just not chores and stuff. Which is what I see in you, fun and not just chores and stuff.

Sincerely,
your stalker and fan
Eyona

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi :>

Post  Centro on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Eyona wrote:

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP) Um, right. In pre-tbc I did the whole of MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 up to C'thun and Raz. In tbc I've come as far as 5/5 MH and 4/5 BT(<--I LOLED!). :/ In pvp I've gotten to about.. 2000 rating. In season one though Sad(( Later been around 1800 and 1750 and stuff but now in s4 I just suck.

not much to say ;p
i know him as a fan boy and a friendly fella

Centro
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:54 pm

HOLY SHIT typo that was meant as 4/9 rofl
YES I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Vbsubzero on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:22 am

So Eyona, let's make another Halaa raid and dance naked near flag, yeasssh? bounce
Vbsubzero
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:27 am

Do i even have to make a comment on this app? First of all, you have wintraded/was in a wintrading team which makes you a clearly NO. Second, I dont like you overall.

Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:05 am

Ya, my friend used my acc to wintrade his mage up to two thousand(dead honest). And for the other part I know I've been real annoying and shit but, well, I'm done with that. Doesn't seem like you are though. In which case, sorry for your time.

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilara on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:07 am

Anyone who's wintraded or helped with wintrading doesn't belong in a pvp guild.

Ilara
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 am

Alright, I see. Thanks for the time anyways.

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryven on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:19 am

Thought it was a cool app, shame about the wintrading.

Ryven
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:22 am

Heh yeah, wouldn't help if I said that 1. I really wasnt into that and 2. it's in the past and would never happen again? :3

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinuppan on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:58 am

I really like Eyona and think that we should give him a chance.

Pinuppan
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasus on Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Thought the application was kinda sweet as well. And he would be a boost to the lame guild chat we have at the moment Smile
Tasus
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:03 pm

Did you know your friend was using your account for win trading?
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Yes I did, but honestly I didn't care because I had no idea I thought he had a "new cool method of getting points" and I had no idea that it actually was wintrading or anything illegal so I just let him do it. I've never been a "hardcore pvper" so I didnt do much reading, untill I read that what we were doing was illegal and then he stopped. So.. yea hope that answers it.

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Sooooo, we got a ex-con applying for bedlam... i heard Eyona ran a bot in AV too! He wintraded with the Brutality dudes, for all i know it was you playing all along.
I respect what Pinns says... But i also happen to fucking agree 110 % with the arab aka Samdillandul!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Woah woah woah. Hang on here.
I wintraded with Brutality dudes? I _never_ did that. Ever. Where in the world have you heard that from? As I was involved in wintrading with my friend and all I wont deny that, but I have NEVER wintraded purposely with brutality people. What the heck?

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 am

Eyona wrote:Yes I did, but honestly I didn't care because I had no idea I thought he had a "new cool method of getting points" and I had no idea that it actually was wintrading or anything illegal so I just let him do it. I've never been a "hardcore pvper" so I didnt do much reading, untill I read that what we were doing was illegal and then he stopped. So.. yea hope that answers it.

First of all, even if it wasn't illeagal we would still hate it, if you don't know the reason for that then you are truly not suitable for bedlam. I respect Pinuppan and his judgements usually, but to let you weither its your friend or not that wintraded will make all our previous judgements on ex-wintraders wrong. Afaik you never liked pvp overall, hence this is a pvpguild/friend community. What will you constribitute that someone else doesnt?

And regarding what mac said, you should allways take what mac says with a pinch of salt. Even though he means 80% of what he is writing, he makes stuff up to put a fun factor in the topic which i support and all members of this guilds know. Hence the brutality thing.

Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:22 am

Simulacrum, topgun and those if fucking bruta ppl!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:22 am

I do understand how you are thinking, I really do. And you are right, I've never been that into pvp because I never got very far pvping alone. Which is the reason why I apped here. I believe with a community pvp once again can become fun.

What can I contribute that noone else can?
This I am not sure about. My weird sense of humour? I am pretty good at livening up guild chats. But then again - should I be any different than any other applicant? I cannot lie and say my skills in pvp are superior, because they are not. I am a very average, nothing particular kind of player - but as a person I would say I am something special. If I answered this incorrectly or if you need more answers, just ask away.

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:24 am

I got 1 more question...
Would you say that your wintrading trembled the very foundations of Nagrand Arena ? And what do you think about Ashpk landing fucking devastating on demand mass dispells all the time ?

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 pm

I would say that due to me the wind blows strong on the vast hills of Nagrand. The gods are not merciful. Also Ashpk might land mass dispels, but think of the trees.
Peace.

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinuppan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 am

Eyona is playing macs game!

Watch out

Pinuppan
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryven on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Eyona wrote:I believe with a community pvp once again can become fun.

PvP has never not been fun as long as WoW has existed, when you consider proper world PvP. It's PvE that desperately needs to become fun once again.

Ryven
Chump
Chump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:36 am

Even though let's say we would accept people who have been win-trading.

Would you feel welcome in this guild after all the negative comments? I wouldnt for sure. Not talking to you as a person but in general.
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyona on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:38 pm

Would probably be a bit tough, although there aren't that many of you that "despise" me. But yes, perhaps at a later occasion or so.
And by the way, I still love you all. Smile

Eyona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum