Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Bedlam.

2 posters

Go down

Joining Bedlam. Empty Joining Bedlam.

Post  Zarkin - Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Your RL and in-game name:
In game I`m named Zarkin
Irl: Bjørn Very Happy

Armory or other profile link:

Your RL Age: 15 ..

Where do you live?: I live in Norway.

Server: Grim Batol, I also have other "toons" at servers as Khadgar etc.

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Zarkin, Mage, Undead .. (Also got 70 hunter, but its mostly for Daily quests)

Main's Professions: Skinning and Tailoring .. (Skinning: 375 -- Tailoring: 225)

Main's Talent build: 17/0/44 (Standard Frost Mage Build)

/Played Total: 24 Days and 30 mins.

-----------
What are your expectations from Bedlam?: Active, friendly, understanding and skilled players in PvP (Aswell as PvE) Also hope then you guys from Bedlam can learn my new tricks in PvP and mabye learn me something new! Very Happy And I hope to find more experienced players then what I would find in the guild --Expect the Unexpected--! Shocked

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?: Vestlandsfanden (I left because it disbanned)
Group Therapy (Got unactive in PvP)
Tasuki Fanclub (Left because I felt that the Guild Master and Officer(s) had a lack of respect for me)
Expect the Unexpected (Don`t know why I left really .. Smile Mabye because I joined Group Therapy with friends)

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?: I prefer PvP, thats why I left Khadgar (Which is a PvE Server) I also PvE when I aren`t in the mood for PvP.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP): Arena experience from Holy Paladin, Mage , Hunter, Rogue and Warlock.
PvE: ZG, MC, Onyxia and Kara.
--------
Personal presentation: As you see above , I`m a boy named Bjørn Irl and I`m 15 years old.. I started wow 3 or 2 years ago and in that time I have made lots of friends and leveled A mage x2 rogue, hunter and a warlock..
The only reason I still play wow is because I enjoy PvPing.. I`m an active player who can join Raids (Even if its PvE or PvP).. I have long experience with PvP, i watch Pvp movies (Pre tbc and tbc) so I can learn how to increase my skill and for enjoyment.. In my sparetime I: Heng with friends, do homework, play guitar hero III and Wow.. Watch movies , also watch PvP movies, work out and sleep Exclamation
Nothing more I guess... Smile

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:
Oh , well Cool I work hard each day to upgrade my gear on my mage.. I enjoy arena very much (when we win) and I totally freak out when we don`t Evil or Very Mad I don`t just spam AV and Arena, but also go World PvP in places such as IF (Ironforge) and SW (Stormwind) .. Also, I do take my homework / studys more seriously then wow.. As for my point of view -- How it should be Razz Nothing more to say really.. Smile

Zarkin -

Back to top Go down

Joining Bedlam. Empty Re: Joining Bedlam.

Post  Nate Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:16 pm

OK application, but can you specify your pvp experience a bit further? Like rating, setups, brackets and some more interesting stuff.
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Joining Bedlam. Empty Reply

Post  Zarkin Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:52 am

Specify your pvp experience: .. Well, sure .. I have experience in strange arena 2v2 setups .. Like Rogue+Hunter.. I have also done PvP Raids before so I have some kind of experience in how to work as a team in Battlegrounds.. Also, I can defeat several enemys at the same time (Not that its hard for a mage but I don`t really know what to write so).
Arena 2v2: Atm, i`m playing setup as Frost Mage and Shadowstep rogue .. We have around 1511 rateing.. Smile
Arena 3v3: I`m playing setup Holy Pala , Me and the same rogue from 2v2 .. We have 1527 rateing or something like that .. (We bought the team at 1300 so we could save some money and in a week we had 27 win - 6 Loss Razz )
Arena 5v5: Don`t have any , I`m looking tho.

Some more interesting stuff: God.. I don`t really know what to say Smile Would be lovely if you could ask more specify what you want to know. Because i`m guessing here Exclamation

OBS: The Armory Website is bugged so I can`t link my gear.. Would be nice if you could find it yourself. Smile

Mvh: Bjørn.

Zarkin

Back to top Go down

Post  warathea Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:29 am

Playing Rogue frostmage myself. got pretty easily to 1850+ rating, even if my gear was season 1/2 so i cant say im impressed by 1511 rating for that setup, since the setup itself is quite pwerful. Also the age and /played is very low, fearing the experience with your char is lacking alot.

warathea
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum