Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Druid.

3 posters

Go down

Resto Druid. Empty Resto Druid.

Post  Søvnløsh Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:30 am

Your RL and in-game name: Alex - Søvnløshet

Armory or other profile link:

Your RL Age: 21 years young

Where do you live? Currently i am living in Bergen, Norway

Server (if not from Grim Batol):

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Søvnløshet, Druid, Tauren

Main's Professions: Herb/Enchanting. Just started it...

Main's Talent build: 12/11/38

/Played Total (approx): Approx 30 days

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?
Expect it to be a friendly, chatty and respectful though allot of humor is needed:)

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?
Hmmm,speaking,I am currently still in one. Its only some gathering of mates that enjoying PvP and some fun times on Vt. Before that,I was in Henchmen with my previous main.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?
Player Versus Player couldn't be better!

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
Cleared up to Vashj/Tk with Henchmen, right before they started MH/BT with my previous main.

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):
Yello!
My name is still Alex:=)
Played this game for 2years now. When i first started I rolled Shaman. Got it to 60 right before TBC was released. It was hella fun being Elem... Me and my little brother had allot of amusing times when s1 started. Jallah, my IRL brother(currently Officer in Henchmen) played up to 1950+ rating in 2v2 as Elemshaman/Aff. lock( almost impossible now?;D ),great times it was. Both joined Henchmen and progressed with them at the time. S2 came and we found new players, Jallah found Stizzy(was in Henchmen at the time,now named Ugôd =) ,while me as being ELem, had to find myself some decent 5v5 to have a chance to get gear.
Anyway, S3 came and my shaman was pretty dead, my and a longterm Wow-friend started to re roll and of course it had to be this loll class: Dr00d!(actually I watched too many Sonny movies ;/ )
Got it to 70 in few weeks. Farmed Vindi, farmed Gladi, and started doing arena with a rogue friend of mine, which turned out to be very hard!

After some weeks with constantly trying to reach 1850 for new weps, my rogue and I got to meet this very funny Warlock(not my brother,but i love him still) named Linuxx. He was a great warlock,and had this funny way of speaking, even when talking doing arena we couldn't stop being amused by him constantly shouting on Ventrilo : ''TAKE ZE ROOCH OF MEH!!1 ''(rooch = rogue ). First he played with my rogue-freind and they hit 1850. then i wanted to try with this amazing guy aswell, so we made a new team. AND BAM! 2k rating so easy(yeah iknow,lock/druid is lol).Only 7 loss and 41 wins:).
Anyway, hehe, I am relaly into PvP, and im currently waiting for 700more points for s3 shoulders. As that being said, i always want to have and be the best and always farm for the mightiness items/gems/enchants(dont we all?).My shaman is now on frostmane(was Trollipop the troll shaman,maybe some remember me..hehe). PvP kinda lost its spirit, after Tha and Smord went to Stormscale, well,atleast for me it was, cuase i got to know Tha better right before he migrated. I am currently farming alot of gold and bringing alot of epic MH/BT gemsback to Grim Batol to sell,so if you want any,just ask me:P (migrating it back to Grim Batol in 10 days!)

Besides all this crap here,Im studying music at the time,which i find pretty great.(yes im a Electronica freak,fuck off if you dont like to groove ;o )
haha...Its so much to tell,so little time. Bah. Lets leave it like this!

Ah well,
Regards
Alex Smile

Additional useful information about you and/or your charachter: oh,ok,uhm..stats,420 resi,1800healing etc.just look armory:)

Søvnløsh

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid. Empty Re: Resto Druid.

Post  Søvn Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:57 am

should work: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=S%C3%B8vnl%C3%B8shet

sorry for reposting,didnt show up on app;/

(off topic:if you wanna hear what i do besides Wow just go http://www11.nrk.no/urort/Artist/quoique/default.aspx and press ''Lytt'' (listen)
hehe..if you are not elektronica freak,dont bother.(omfg,prodcasting hes music through Bedlman forum!) )

-Alex
Søvn
Søvn
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  zironic Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:17 am

woot another alex. he should get a inv just cus of the name tbh... dont care bout the rest....
zironic
zironic
The one and only!
The one and only!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alsius Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:07 pm

nice app, we will discuss it. And nice music =)
Alsius
Alsius
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Søvn Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:07 pm

\ 0 /
Daniel, why are you playing with my brother? Is he emo again?:> Gief inv for your 3v3 ,and kick Inzo Wink
Søvn
Søvn
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down