Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

43/18 Holy Paladin Applying.

+2
zironic
Samey
6 posters

Go down

43/18 Holy Paladin Applying. Empty 43/18 Holy Paladin Applying.

Post  Fnuki Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Greetings 'Bethlem Royal Hospital' also known as Bedlam

Your RL and in-game name: My real life name is Rasmus and my ingame name is Fnuki

Armory or other profile link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Fnuki

Your RL Age: I am 17 years old, turning 18 in approximately 2 months

Where do you live? I live in northern Denmark

Server (if not from Grim Batol): I migrated to Grim Batol thursday this week.

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: I am playing a lvl 70 female blood elf Paladin. And as I mentioned previously she is named Fnuki.

Main's Professions: I have 385 enchanting and 375 herbalism

Main's Talent build: 43/18/0 holy/prot/protection - I've tryed alot of pvp speccs and this is the one i like the most - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxuMxzhestVMph0c

/Played Total (approx): Since im a Blood Elf this is not that much but I've played round 67days total, 55 in lvl 70.

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam? I expect friendly, mature and skilled players who dedicate their game time to the style of PvP and ofc I wan't to play 2gether with ppl who share the same passion as i do, PeeVeePee Very Happy
SORRY - but i just had to change this question abit Smile - What were your previous SERVER and why did you leave? I was on Agamaggan on the blackout Battlegroup, and left it because the PvP died slowly in the start of season 3, simply not many skilled ppl left on the server like, the amount of full vengeful of each class could be counted at one hand. AWFUL! The 2vs2 queue was a part of why I left aswell, because i dislike 8-11 minutes queues (and 20-30 mins every tuesday. YYEEWWW Sad(( )

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Hmm, I prefer PvP thats for sure, i haven't been in a serious raid since the start of season 1, though i raided alot pre tbc on an alliance human mage.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
PvE I've cleared karazhan, killed first boss in zull'aman, cleared gruul's lair, cleared magtheridon's lair, killed void reaver and Doom Lord Kazzak.
PvP I've played since the middle of season 1 which i reached 1800 with a 5vs5 team with 2 frost mages, 2 arms warriors and me as the holy paladin.
Season 2 I played 1955 5vs5 with a holy priest, hemo rogue, elemental shaman, affliction warlock and again me as the holy paladin.
Season 3 I played 2019 5vs5 with beast mastery hunter, elemental shaman, arms warrior, discipline priest and again me as the holy paladin.
Hmm, yeah I'm a kinda 5v5 healer tbh. Razz
I'm Alterec Valley - exhalted, Warsong Gulch - revered, Arathi Basin - honored.
I've killed the High King Bolwar guy in Stormwind Keep, thats pretty much it.

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):
Hello, my name is Rasmus, I live in northern Denmark, I work as an Electrician which is like a 7-16 job 5 days a week. I'n weekends i either go out get wasted or stay home playing world of warcraft thats pretty much the choice. I got a lvl 70 belf rogue and a lvl 70 human (naked) mage (got mad and disenchanted the whole shit and gave it away to some random because I was getting spammed all the time on msn come do this, come do that...etc kinda stupid but thats how it wen't Razz) well its getting late so im ending this now i could write for hours about why im called fnuki and on and on and on... but thats another story for another time Smile

I got requested to apply here by a druid who was speaking of his guild as the best pvp guild on the server and i should place an apply to play with the best Smile And that is why i wan't to join, TO PLAY WITH THE BEST OF GRIM BATOL! Razz

I can add a new active face in guild chat and some raw heals in battlegrounds prolly and every other pvp action Very Happy

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:

I am pretty active playing 4-7 days aweek depends. My paladin got 5/5 vengeful and is OFC socketed and equiped to the max (I COULD GET ON AGAMAGGAN (not a single healing bt gem available)) but still overall nice geared, i got some random epic tanking gear with approximately 13.5khp unbuffed Razz if thats gonne be needed once Razz

That's it for 2night,

/Fnuki the EX-Agamaggan'er. Razz

Fnuki

Back to top Go down

43/18 Holy Paladin Applying. Empty Re: 43/18 Holy Paladin Applying.

Post  Samey Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:56 am

aiight cool app, kinda digged this one. Who was the druid that recommended you? GONNA KILL HIM!!!! Since ive played Holy pala myself in higher brackets i have to ask you though, is it really worth taking 3/3 in blessed life, which is a procc that only occurs when getting focused and knowing the role of a pala, they get more cc'ed then focused. anyways back to topic, do you really think its worth taking 3/3 blessed life over Stoicism? considering stoicism gives you that extra dispell resistance that is needed for BoP, BoF, Divine shield etc etc?
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  zironic Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:25 am

awesome app
zironic
zironic
The one and only!
The one and only!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilara Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:35 am

Great app, this is how it's supposed to be done.

And also I'm just wondering, like sam why you took 3/3 blessed life as a fellow paladin. Stoicism is made of win and awesome Razz

Ilara
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Søvn Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:17 am

Samey, I'm sorry, KILL ME NOW!=)

Met this guy in Durotar, he seemed really like an alright guy...
Nice. App. Razz
Søvn
Søvn
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Fnuki Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:48 am

Im glad u liked the application cuz i realy used like 30minz of a late friday evening writing it. After Søvnløshet told me you where the best. (he did that after i told him bout this AWFUL mage and shaman i played 5v5 with yesterday its like " YAY I LIKE TO WALK ROUND DOING USELESS SHEEPS IN A PURE NUKING TEAM!!! YESH "

Heh! Storcism and Blessed Life, i did some experimenting some time aggo, always had this I JUST GOTTA RESPECC thing when im bored. And i thought the blessed life was a kinda life saver in same cases and useless in others, depends on which combo they are doing ofc, s2 some 3v3 combos actually nuked paladins and it saved us alot and if they are gonna dispell a BoP and a Bubble they will dispell til its gone ofc, haven't changed it since might take it up for a review tho Razz

And then i like to laugh at shamans critting hitting 500 with lightning bolts Razz

Fnuki
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:20 pm

officers is still talking about this app, we appriciate your patience.
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tm Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:23 pm

lol sam always sounds so formal, nice app Razz

Tm
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down