Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drz - Paladin

+4
Ilara
Nate
Perklunt
Drz
8 posters

Go down

Drz - Paladin Empty Drz - Paladin

Post  Drz Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:46 am

Your RL and in-game name:
Otso - Drz (some know me as Drazar/Draz).

Armory or other profile link: https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/9pnggp.jpg Picture of my defense + spell stats, and you can see i have s1 set + s3 honor equipment. Smile

Your RL Age: 18

Where do you live? Helsinki, Finland

Server (if not from Grim Batol): Migrated this guy from Ravencrest. =P Now Grim Batol.

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Drz - Paladin Blood Elf

Main's Professions: 375 mining and 357 enchanting which i do plan to level and get the enchantment recipes from different factions thru reputation.

Main's Talent build: 41/20/0 cookie-cutter Holy Paladin PvP Build.

/Played Total (approx): about over 20 days on this character.

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?

I except a fun community that wants to do pvp together as a guild, as in: Battlegrounds, world pvp and i even heard about arena teams made inside the guild which is awesome. I also hope but don't except some-form of pve, like dungeons/heroics and so on for reputation/badgelol farm (for cloak and other stuff).

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?

The last guild i was on this character was my self-made <Failure> guild, because i wanted a guild tabard. The last serious guild i was in was on my Warrior, the guild was Royal Blood and i was there just for the chat, only did a few karazhans to help out alts/mains and so on, i'm just a pvp-holic. Sad

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?

Peevp.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)

Pretty decent from both. Smile Always loved to do pvp any situation and Naxxramas was the most awesome PvE experience there was.

-----------------------------------------
Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):

Hi friends, i'm a finnish geek who gossips more than teenage girls and loves to talk about coming/released movies, and i enjoy reading comics like the swedish Rocky, which i find hilarious.

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:

Hi, like i alread mentioned some of you might recognize me as Draz the Alliance warrior, and the reason i rerolled Horde was due to the more PvP-biased aspect the faction had, added with the positive things i heard about this guild and faction from Perk. I'm interested in joining the guild since it seems like a friendly/family a-like pvp guild, which is slacker friendly. Surprised)

Hugs and Kisses!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Drz - Paladin Empty Re: Drz - Paladin

Post  Perklunt Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:49 am

Hey draz! You know there is only one thing i don't like about this whole thing. I will never see your hot nightelf ass anymore Sad.
Perklunt
Perklunt
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:53 am

haha! Draz owned by perk ONCE MORE! the action continues!! *hums duke nukem songtheme*

seriously though good application, and welcome to grim batol horde side!
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Perklunt wrote:Hey draz! You know there is only one thing i don't like about this whole thing. I will never see your hot nightelf ass anymore Sad.
Nate wrote:haha! Draz owned by perk ONCE MORE! the action continues!! *hums duke nukem songtheme*

Drz - Paladin 2z9ckeu

=*(

@ Officers: i uploaded a picture of my gear since i doubt i can get a armory profile up anytime soon, but the picture quality is somehow really horrible, but it shows my gear and base stats, its at 1st post!

EDIT: And whoever dares to insult a real man's skills of paint shall be anal fisted!
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilara Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Ok insta inv for that pic tbh.

Ilara
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Marnall Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Erm, that pics says enough, the apply looked good, and with such a good sence of humour he probably fits the guild! Razz

Marnall
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Fryk Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:09 pm

givf draz, I once saw him dueling perk in tirisfal!!!
Fryk
Fryk
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Perklunt Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:05 pm

hahaha Very Happy. It's like a dream come true man santa .
Perklunt
Perklunt
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:19 am

the net is back WOHOOOO!

back to the topic, draz is a cool guy and knowing he chose a MALE belf it gives extra points! Very Happy Got my vote atleast Very Happy
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alsius Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:21 am

Armory or other profile link: https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/9pnggp.jpg Picture of my defense + spell stats, and you can see i have s1 set + s3 honor equipment. Smile

I see a green trinket!! omg omg omg slacker! get the honor trinket! your are like such a big slacker in honor farming.... *cough*

and +++++++ for the pic with perk.. thought I think it would have been more pleasing for perk if it was the other way around Twisted Evil
Alsius
Alsius
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:08 am

Alsius wrote:
I see a green trinket!! omg omg omg slacker! get the honor trinket! your are like such a big slacker in honor farming.... *cough*

Ye the only item i miss, wish they had make a gladiator version of the healing shield. :/ But i was actually rather thinking of getting the Black Morass trinket but in the end i'll prolly get both. ^^;

PS. i also slack @ Helm enchant. :,( need to pvelol abit. Razz
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down