Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highfather, warrior application

+2
Nate
Samey
6 posters

Go down

Highfather, warrior application Empty Highfather, warrior application

Post  Highfath Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 pm

Your RL and in-game name:
My mates know me as teh "Runar", and the wow community knows me as _the Highfather_ : >

Armory or other profile link:

Your RL Age:

Where do you live?
at the far vest, the rainy side of Norway

Server (if not from Grim Batol):
I'm from Grim Smile

Main's Character Name/Class/Race:
Highfather, warrior, tauren!

Main's Professions:
Master Hammer Smith (bs 375skill) and Mining (375)

Main's Talent build: x/x/x
35/23/5
/Played Total (approx): This char has only 30 days, witch i have only pvp'ed. Due note, that I started playing wow since day one, had over four 60's, one of them who was
server second HWL, he was a shaman, called Bestemor, witch i had over 150 days played, before tbc. And three other 60's: Lockzly (lock) Granny ( rouge) Nihilanth (priest)

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?
I expect to join a guild where people are mature, dedicated, helpfull and kind! I migrated from Zenedar server, due to there where no serious pvp guilds, or pvpers there! And my arena team members quit.

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?
Im currently Classleader in Viva Forever, the general "member" in Viva is the 13 year old kid, who was to much time on his hand, witch he spends farming honor for s1 gear, hencing low on skill.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?
PvP

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
I was in the top 15 pve guild in the world before tbc, Method, witch was to hardcore for me, so i burned out, and whilst i was working on my hwl, had to take a 3 weeks brake from PvE due to completing the HWL rank. And PvE wise i have cleard everything to Kael'thuzad in Naxx!
Arena wise: I ding'ed 70 at the end of season 1! So i had like 1500 - 1600 rateing.
Season 2: Started getting abit more serious, had a hard time finding propper pvpers on the low pop server Zenedar, got like 1700-1800 in all brackets!
Season 3: Moved to Grim Batol in search of more PvP horny mates, had problems at the start finding propper team mates, but im starting to get my shit 2geter now.
-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):
Hello boys (and girls Surprised!?). Im Runar Wink
Im an ex-hardcore pve'er/pvper. When im not playing WoW i tend to work out, hit the gym 3 days a week, a healthy body makes a healthy pvp'er ^^
Im soon to get my mc - drivers license, and then my il get myself a sweet sweet Yamaha R1 Very Happy
I speak fluid english, have a a mic and all the ventrilo versions that is necessary Very Happy
Enough about me, im off to WSG to feed my mace to the gnomes!
On a serious note though: I hope that you will take a genuine look on my application, because im nothing but fake, I really want to join a guild that is serious about it goals.
And tbh, i think I would fit in with u guys! So Cheers Smile

Runar "Zrb"

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:

Highfath

Back to top Go down

Highfather, warrior application Empty armory

Post  Highfath Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:41 am

Just noticed that i dident link the armory thingy, so:

Highfath

Back to top Go down

Highfather, warrior application Empty Armory again

Post  Highfath Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:42 am

Highfath

Back to top Go down

Highfather, warrior application Empty Re: Highfather, warrior application

Post  Samey Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:54 am

decent app, quite good gear. dont really know what to say more Razz
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:15 am

yeah decent app, we'll talk about it when we got time, seems you put some effort in it though, which is good!
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rzrb Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:04 pm

Cheers, im waiting and hoping Smile
If there is any other info you guys want me to provide, shout out!
-Highfather

Rzrb
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:52 pm

Hey again. Was about to have a talk to you tonight but my net is unstable for some reason (still on phone as well =P) Anyway you seem like a good guy with that special attitude i like. Me and perk was the only officers online and all officers havent really been online at the same time for a while but we will talk about all applications asap, so good luck
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:50 pm

Nate wrote:Hey again. Was about to have a talk to you tonight but my net is unstable for some reason (still on phone as well =P) Anyway you seem like a good guy with that special attitude i like. Me and perk was the only officers online and all officers havent really been online at the same time for a while but we will talk about all applications asap, so good luck

Our net crashed yesterday but got back up today.
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfool Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:25 am

heard you like dissing the players you arena with alot

Painfool
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Highfath Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:49 am

Dissing? You my friend got it wrong. I don't know who you heard it from, it dosen't really matter, but I pity the guy that feels dissed.
But by all means, i'm hard on my team mates, no doubt about it, if there is something they do wrong I sure as hell tell them, but i try to do this
in an respectful & constructive manner, and I welcome self criticisms, heck i encourage it.
So mate, I don't know what your trying to achieve by posting these post, if you want to drag me through the dirt, or don't want me in the guild or whatever,
so next time, please write a text that I can easier reply to.
On a side not though, people have good days, and bad days. I have many good days, but also a few bad ones, so it might happen that i get pissed at my memebers,
tell them to go to hell or something, but danm man, you got to take it in with a spoon, dont go ahead and eat it all up right away!
This kinda caught me offguard! Searching for shit that happened in the past is like looking in a womans purse, if you search deep enough you will eventually find something that you dont like.
With that been said I wish you Painfool and the rest of Bedlam a good day!

Sincerely
Highfather

Highfath

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedfryst Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Painfool got served! *Smack!*
Nedfryst
Nedfryst
Worlds' greatest hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:10 am

Would u consider urself as the highest of all fathers?
on a sidenote, if u have a bad day, why even let it in a game ? its like at work u dont bring ur emo problems there, u deal with em at home or at Dr. Phils office!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  Highfath Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:21 am

First off, l2know your lore: ...
Based on what I read in your post im gonna jump to the assumption that you will not click the link i provided, so il copy abit from wowwiki for you: "Aman'Thul the High Father is a male Aesir Titan. He is the leader of the Pantheon and brother to Sargeras, and consort to Eonar the Lifebinder." Hope that clears things up for you. I like the Warcraft lore, hencing my name!
Bad days or not i still enjoy playing wow, as i enjoy playing arena, the difference between a good day and a bad day is that on good day it is easier to be reflected and clear minded, not so much on a bad day, but I do try in respect my fellow players. EMO problems, Dr Phil? I mean comon! You have to do better then that! Im neither an emo or a man that needs any comfort from psychiatrist, my brother is one and he tells me im fine.
And again, I beg of you who is reading this, dont come with anymore mindless bashing, if you have any questions or suggestions to my application, sit down and write something constructive that I can really reply to!
I would like to take my oppertunity to *bump* my application!
Also, if there is a growing group of people who dont want me in the guild, I can withdraw my application in respect for you guys, I dont want to join a guild where the memebers feel that im stamping on their feet!
But I hope I dont need to!

Sincerly
- Highfather

Highfath

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:56 am

Highfath wrote:First off, l2know your lore: ...
Based on what I read in your post im gonna jump to the assumption that you will not click the link i provided, so il copy abit from wowwiki for you: "Aman'Thul the High Father is a male Aesir Titan. He is the leader of the Pantheon and brother to Sargeras, and consort to Eonar the Lifebinder." Hope that clears things up for you. I like the Warcraft lore, hencing my name!
Bad days or not i still enjoy playing wow, as i enjoy playing arena, the difference between a good day and a bad day is that on good day it is easier to be reflected and clear minded, not so much on a bad day, but I do try in respect my fellow players. EMO problems, Dr Phil? I mean comon! You have to do better then that! Im neither an emo or a man that needs any comfort from psychiatrist, my brother is one and he tells me im fine.
And again, I beg of you who is reading this, dont come with anymore mindless bashing, if you have any questions or suggestions to my application, sit down and write something constructive that I can really reply to!
I would like to take my oppertunity to *bump* my application!
Also, if there is a growing group of people who dont want me in the guild, I can withdraw my application in respect for you guys, I dont want to join a guild where the memebers feel that im stamping on their feet!
But I hope I dont need to!

Sincerly
- Highfather

First of all, l2 know that mcmanus didnt mean anything about lore of anykind hence you made an insulting comment without the background knowledge of his question. In my book you are not the kind of person i want in this guild if you cant even take critism, handle questions or just try and prove how good you are with lore in a graphical game. I'm gonna say NO to this app, sorry.
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Highfath Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:22 am

Sad to hear it, but i accept it.
Yes I agree Samey, after reading his post now I can see that misinterpret it. But I do see myself as a man who handles criticism and questions well, but this time i failed.
In my defense, not that it really matters i wrote this during my Spanish lesson, in half sleep after only 4hrs of sleep. I wasent trying to brag about my knowledge of the warcraft lore, i merely was trying to show that I appreciate the warcraft lore, and that there was a reason behind my name. And do i consider myself the highest of all fathers, no.
It would be daring of me to ask for a second shot, but il give it a try anyways.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and my apologies goes to Macmanus if got offended by what i wrote.
-Highfather

Highfath

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:43 am

To finish this off my way, i would like to say a tiny thing or two.
I first liked ur app hihghfather, i thought u looked good and the only thing that i didnt like was ur name, but hey man who cares.
But now i see the real person, i ask one "joking" question about ur name... and u go all white eyes on me, crazy shizzle u jump to the "l2 nerdlore"... Well gz, this is a pvp guild not a RP guild where we dress up as elves and look for the rainbow. U seem like a person with absolutely no sense of reality, no sense of humour and no patience.
Your Apology is allright, but it doesnt really change things.
Best of luck to you Highfather - son of MJ on the neverland ranch!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  Highfath Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:35 pm

Fair enough!
First of, I missread your post, thats why I went all "white eyes" on you, i thought you where just blindly bashing me and my nick, if you don't like thats OK.
But Mr.Macmanus (Mac, man, anus?) I don't know where the hell you took: "no sense of reality" from, I'm a man who is very down to earth, and I
am very familiar with my reality, it might differ from yours, but still. Reason behind the lack of humor in my application and the post regarding my application; I like to be
straight up serious when i apply, i find it easier to stay on topic and it helps to speed up the time it takes to review an application.
-Highfather

Highfath

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Thank you for your interest in the guild but your app will be declined.

//Samdillandul
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down