Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trausel apply

2 posters

Go down

Trausel apply Empty Trausel apply

Post  Trausel Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:57 am

Your RL and in-game name: My born name is Niklas Trausel and my ingame name is Trausel aswell.

Armory or other profile link: when i made the apply i couldn't enter armory, so i find it better to seek on trausel

Your RL Age: 18

Where do you live? Living in a small town called Ganløse in denmark, near cph

Server (if not from Grim Batol): Just moved to grim batol for about 2 days ago so im kinda new, to be honnest i don't know many ppl here so i think this is a good start to learn ppl

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Trause/mage/troll

Main's Professions: 370 alchemy

Main's Talent build: x/x/x17/0/43

/Played Total (approx):71 days total, and 51 days at lvl 70

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam? I don't really have any expectation other than meeting some sweetheart ppl:) allthrough i hope to get some nice evenings with you guys

What were your previous guild and why did you leave? Were in a guild called De novo on scarshield legion a raiding guild though

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? I do prefer PvP but i find PvE funny aswell.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP) Been doing premades alot on scarshield legion with some hardcore pvp'ers, been raiding alot of pve aswell like ssc, tk

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"): Hello my name is Niklas Trausel. First of all im a very social person there wan't to meet some new ppl, allthrough im not a hardcore pvp'er at the moment, im able to be online 3 days a week, since i have school and exames soon.

Trausel
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Trausel apply Empty Re: Trausel apply

Post  Nate Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:06 am

Hey, thanks for applying to us. Im not gonna hold anything against you, you are hopefully a nice guy.
I just want you to answer one question-

why would we want you? i see no special contribution to the guild, and cant see that sparkling fire either, that shows us you really want in!
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Trausel Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:25 am

well, im a nice person, there always are up for anything, and im a funny player that wan'ts to have alot of fun with others, and im hungere for pvp with some nice players , since im tired of those ppl there aint even know what to do, im seeking some hardcore pvp'ers with some experience

Trausel
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down