Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds

+3
Achillieus
Drz
zironic
7 posters

Go down

warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds Empty warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds

Post  Imster Sun May 18, 2008 8:58 am

Your RL and in-game name:Clas Adrian Gram - Imster

Armory or other profile link

Your RL Age:18

Where do you live? Norway

Server (if not from Grim Batol):

Main's Character Name/Class/Race:Imster/Warrior/Undead

Main's Professions:Alchemist / Mining

Main's Talent build: x/x/x 33/28/0

/Played Total (approx):177days

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam? good team work and active

What were your previous guild and why did you leave? Well, i have transfered to this server for 2days ago so i joined my irl friends guild at the moment.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? pvp for life

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP) I did not understand this question that much. But i got alot pvp Experience

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):

Hey dudes, my name is Clas Adrian Gram, live in Norway.
I make alot of movies of Counter strike 1.6 and wow, in Sony Video Vegas 8 Pro.
I also make music whid frutiloops, out door activities is Skateboarding have done that maybe 5-6years but after i broke my leg i am on kinda break from it. Dont want to hurt me anymore ( it hurst alot). yeah i think thats is

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:
aye. i waited for this one. well, i have played alot pre tbc, i just got 21days played at lvl 70 Neutral
so i am working badly to get better gear. when i look at the armory it seems litle strange, it show some of my 60gear.

If it is anything else u want to know just ask Wink

I think thats it. Thanks for your time for reading my apply.
and i readed that correct spelling words make a +
Thats not good for me, i got read and write problems ( Dyscleksi ) or how u spell it

Imster

Back to top Go down

warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds Empty Re: warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds

Post  zironic Sun May 18, 2008 10:38 am

i'm sorry but that was really a tiny app, tjeck out some of the other apps and see how much they put in to their's

im no officer and have nothing to say in this matter but try and put some efford in to it
zironic
zironic
The one and only!
The one and only!

Back to top Go down

warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds Empty Re: warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds

Post  Drz Sun May 18, 2008 2:59 pm

You migrated here 2 days ago and joined a friends guild and now you want to get into another guild? =P
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  imster Sun May 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Well its just 3members in the guild so. well they asked me if i want to joine. i sayed ok to i get in another real guild:)

imster

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Sun May 18, 2008 5:42 pm

imster wrote:Well its just 3members in the guild so. well they asked me if i want to joine. i sayed ok to i get in another real guild:)

Thats nice to know, but you should take zironic's posts very seriously if you wish to get in. (:

EDIT: And don't worry about your dyslexia (spelling lol) problem, shouldn't be a reason to not invite you here, so just do your best with writing the application, take a good look and some people's applications who have gotten accepted in.
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

warrior wants to joine in your battlegounds Empty Achilleus

Post  Achillieus Sun May 18, 2008 6:12 pm

Seems that little Impy here forgot his armory profile link. Very Happy

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Imster
Achillieus
Achillieus
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Mon May 19, 2008 1:14 am

those av bots, getting smarter and smarter, now they even do apps too! damn those japanese robotmakers!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 am

Macmanus wrote:those av bots, getting smarter and smarter, now they even do apps too! damn those japanese robotmakers!

This just in: Aesp aka The ashbringer invented the afk AV bot so he could be afk everywhere, then disguised himself as a polish man to lure mac to the dark side of botting.
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Tue May 20, 2008 8:50 am

ahahahaha

or as the ashbringer would say He_HEheh_He

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 21, 2008 6:31 am

Macmanus the Assbringer!

Admin
Admin

https://bedlam-guild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedfryst Mon May 26, 2008 9:00 am

Application declined. Thank you for applying.
Nedfryst
Nedfryst
Worlds' greatest hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down