Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead Priest

+3
Perklunt
Kraigh
Alsius
7 posters

Go down

Undead Priest Empty Undead Priest

Post  Peachey Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Your RL and in-game name:
Rl name is Aaron (can u tell im british ? Razz) and in game name is Peachey
Armory or other profile link:
Currently the armory is experiencing high levels of traffic, so i will post armory asap, however hopefully some of u have seen me around to know im not greeen geared.
Your RL Age:
19 almost 20
Where do you live?
UK, southwest
Server (if not from Grim Batol):

Main's Character Name/Class/Race:
Peachey undead priest
Main's Professions:
Tailoring and enchanting (enchanting is currently level 345 as im working on getting the ring enchants)
Main's Talent build: x/x/x
standard 42/19/0 for disc priest
/Played Total (approx):
75 days 19 hours 7 mins 45 secs to be precise Razz
----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?
Maturity ofc and to be able to rely on good decent pvpers...
What were your previous guild and why did you leave?
Well i went backpacking through europe at the end of s3 and had 2415 rating in 3v3 at the time however my cousin transfered me over to this server where i joiined elysium, and found it to be very leeching guild (no offense if any1 was in it) as there were pvpers that didnt play like a 2k + rated player...
Do you prefer PvP or PvE?
PVP ofc and the occasional instance
Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
PVE i have cleared kara za mag gruul
-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):
Basically like i said character name is peachey Razz cant b bothered to use a capital letter btw lol umm currently in arena teams we are ranked 3 in 5v5 with 2096 rating... 57 wins 5 loses so not going bad, and in 3v3 im playing with ragesnake and munin at 1900 atm, just learning the tacs i suppose but can still get frustrating lol anyways iv been searching for a decent pvp guildand now that i know some people in bedlam is feel i would like to join ur guild if u would take me Razz i played with hovalt up to 1928 aswell before i transfered priest to different account and forgot it removed me from the teams u are in Sad so my pr is fucked in 5v5 lol, anyways iv been playing arena since s2 and got to 2415 rating on stormsacle facing players like hydra beasteh cherez sonny etc

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:

Peachey

Back to top Go down

Undead Priest Empty Armory

Post  Peachey Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:02 pm

sorry on my app i said i would post armory asap until i can get on it... anyways here it is i will be getting the brutal wep or shoulders (hopefully) in about 1-2 weeks since i just need points. hope to hear from u soon Very Happy

Peachey

Back to top Go down

Undead Priest Empty Re: Undead Priest

Post  Alsius Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Well Peachey certainly is a skilled priest and hes nice to play with, informative on vent and fast reacting, good fears, good survival, good at helping out with the last burst. As he said we basicly only needs to get our tactics going ( speically for rmp's ) but aint faced so many moonkin teams so not so easy to understand exakly what to do Very Happy

Only downside with him is that he tends to be a little to imature some times. But I think that eather hes been played to much with people with to big Nerd Rage or hes on his way out of that age. ( You gotta chill some mate! Even if its fun to win all the time its still just a game! )

And just to make one thing clear also, Bedlam aint anything like Elysium. We are a PvP guild, but thats mainly beacuse we like to PvP. Most important is that we are looking for some nice and mature people that its fun to play with.

Anyone else has anything to say about this guy?

-Munin
Alsius
Alsius
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraigh Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 pm

He should have called his char presley instead of peachey? Nah, but everyone can have days where they get a bit aggressive and frustrated on vent imo, so it shouldn't matter that much as long as you don't act like that every time you loose an arena fight. I haven't played with you, so I have no idea whether or not your skilled, but I take munin's word on it.

Kraigh
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  peacheyy Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:42 pm

ha yh i know what u mean... understandably no one likes to loose, however like i said i played with my 3v3 team on stormscale entire s3 and end of s2 so we got our tacs sorted so again, probably brought it over from there Razz but am enjoying 3v3ing since it is a fun setup lol and i think we arent doing too bad since we have only played twice together, anyways heres my profile aswell since i just registered... and yet against the amory is down for me lol too busy my ass Shocked but yh i do understand what ur saying and not IMMATURE enough to admit that i do get hot headed now and again, but... am getting alot beter since obviously we are still learning tacs etc.

again will post amrory when it comes up

peacheyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Perklunt Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:57 pm

Munin summed it up pretty good. See no reason why not to invite Smile. Chill with the personal assaults tho. Thats never cool.

Edit: Oh and about sub 2k rated players, sorry we aint elitist at all about ratings. We just want to have a good time in this game, thats all. Just because someone is below 2k doesn't meen he's a bad person Razz (COMMON SENSE IN YOUR FACE BOOJAH).
Perklunt
Perklunt
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  peacheyy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 am

indeed perklunt, sorry if it came off like that, just giving my background =P

peacheyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 am

Pretty nice application, gives atleast me a picture of you as a person.
And ofcourse any friend to perk and munin is a friend to me! So thumbs up from my side. (damn it was a long time ago since last time Smile)
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilara Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 am

Nate wrote:Pretty nice application, gives atleast me a picture of you as a person.
And ofcourse any friend to perk and munin is a friend to me! So thumbs up from my side.

I agree, don't know the guy but the app looks kinda solid.

Ilara
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  peacheyy Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am

ha cheers for the kind words =P if u did have any questions tho just ask and id be more than willing to answer them

peacheyy

Back to top Go down

Post  aspern Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 am

Peachey seems really nice(invite!1)

Ever since he got migrated over here, we've been talking about priest stuff.
He seems like a friendly and skilled person(haven't played with him for obvious reasons) but everyone is saying so and it shows on ratings.

Not like ratings matter, but it's cool to have people you can talk to about high end arenaz Smile))

Clearly a good addition to this guild Very Happy

/love afhpkpkpkpkpkk

aspern
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:31 am

aspern wrote:Peachey seems really nice(invite!1)

Ever since he got migrated over here, we've been talking about priest stuff.
He seems like a friendly and skilled person(haven't played with him for obvious reasons) but everyone is saying so and it shows on ratings.

Not like ratings matter, but it's cool to have people you can talk to about high end arenaz Smile))

Clearly a good addition to this guild Very Happy

/love afhpkpkpkpkpkk
aesp swallows
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  aspern Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:17 am

affraid

GIVE IT TO ME!