Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natas Appl!11one

+3
Macmanus
Drz
Natas
7 posters

Go down

Natas Appl!11one Empty Natas Appl!11one

Post  Natas Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 am

Your RL and in-game name:
RL: Ole Morten Farstad , In-game Name: Natas.

Armory or other profile link:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Natas

Your RL Age: 18:]

Where do you live?

Norway & town; Molde.

Main's Character Name/Class/Race:

Natas / Paladin / Blood Elf.

Main's Professions: Alchemy & Enchanting.

Main's Talent build:
Standard holy: 41/20/0

/Played Total (approx):
Exactly 125 days 15 hrs! Time really flies by doesnt it.

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?
Well, I know that there are a alot of serious and well behaved people in this guild, and hopefully I will get a chance to know you better.
As I play alot of PvP, and I know you do as well, I hope to be a part of interesting and somewhat pvp related discussions.

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?
CARE WAVE - Left due to disband of original founders.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?

PvP70% / PvE 30%

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
PvE: Everything up to M'uru as he is immune to dying whatsoever.

PvP: 2v2 Highest: 2160. 3v3 Highest: 2260 5v5 Highgest: 2345. Hardcore owning since season1 Razz
-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):

HI! Im back with a hopefully improved App as the last one was kindof imbarressing.
So, my Name is Ole Morten, I've turned 18 this year and spend most/alot of my time playing wow : )
I am a positive fellow, and I rarely make enemies : )))
My interests besides esports are Football & having a great time with friends.
At the moment I am a last year student soon to be graduating Smile))). Well, its 1 longass year but lets be positive alien
Before wow, I played a shitload of CS as im guessing some of you did as well considering its the best game evarz.

Additional useful information about you and/or your character:
If you were wondering I have 1 70 druid alt with shit gear named Natass.
AAnd, if any of you are Portuguese, Yes I know my Nick means Cream, as I've had about 10 000 replies in whisper comming in portuguese, then followed by LOL JUR NAME HAZ CREAM. The intention was simply reading it backwards meaning Satan. (No I am not a satan fan nor do I have long black hair).

THANX.

Kisses - Natas. cheers

Natas
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Natas Appl!11one Empty Re: Natas Appl!11one

Post  Drz Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Ill take this quote from your previous application thread:
If his alt is Natass, which i believe it is since they're guilded, then its worth pointing out that he was being a royal ass today at the battlemasters in Shat, by standing on the AV master with his tauren mounted so that people couldn't get to the battlemaster to join a battle. Yes, i know there are other ways of getting to the NPC when someone does this, but it is making a blatent nuisance of yourself and he didn't move after a number of different people asked him politely (and impolitely) to move. He wasn't afk either, instead of moving, just decided to mock the people around him with silly emotes like /love.

A joke is a joke but this is just being intentionally obtrusive to other players and isn't funny or useful or even unique, to be in Bedlam is to represent the guild and i personally wouldn't this kind of activity associated with Bedlam.
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Natas Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:20 pm

You really took that seriously?

Natas
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Did you even read the full quote or is it too hard for you to realize whats wrong with behaviour like that?

A joke is a joke but this is just being intentionally obtrusive to other players and isn't funny or useful or even unique, to be in Bedlam is to represent the guild and i personally wouldn't this kind of activity associated with Bedlam.
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Natas Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Drz wrote:Did you even read the full quote or is it too hard for you to realize whats wrong with behaviour like that?

Have you even asked me about this? Stop making accusations when you dont know shit about what happened.

Natas
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Wasn't me who made the quote, but Ryven so you should ask him instead. And even if it wasn't you it was still someone using your account and thus this is your responsobility.

PS. you also say this on your application:
Yet you seem pretty hostile with this quote, not so much optism if you ask me! Sad
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Natas Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Drz wrote:Wasn't me who made the quote, but Ryven so you should ask him instead. And even if it wasn't you it was still someone using your account and thus this is your responsobility.

PS. you also say this on your application:
Yet you seem pretty hostile with this quote, not so much optism if you ask me! Sad

Well, can't say you were really polite answering my whole application with the answer you did.
Anyway, it was me playing on the account at the time. I was going some bg's at lvl 65 or whatever. I was semiafk while I was waiting in que. As I randomly open wow again I see only hate comments such as: "Move you fat faggot" "I hope your mom gets raped"
"YOUR A FUCKING RETARD MOVE YOUR FUCKING FAT ASS". When I saw this, and many other comments that were even more harsh, I didnt really feel like moving. To be honest, I dont regret this when people like that respond the way they do and im pretty sure others would do the same. I really hope the guildmembers of Bedlam dont fight to earn the respect of players like these.

Natas
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Just because others would do the same, doesn't mean you have to lower yourself to their level. ;( Also you completely ignored the polite requests of you to move, or Ryven is a liar. Oh well i'm not the one to judge, good luck with the application.
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Natas Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Drz wrote:Just because others would do the same, doesn't mean you have to lower yourself to their level. ;( Also you completely ignored the polite requests of you to move, or Ryven is a liar. Oh well i'm not the one to judge, good luck with the application.

I know that, but I was really in a bad mood. And to the like 1 or 2 that was asking polite, I replied instantly to ctrl+V to que.
Anyway, this incident has blown way off as I was standing there in 2 minutes top. Letz end it:]

Thanks.

Natas
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Macmanus Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:06 am

I like the drama tbh... yadayada right drazman!

I will say this about Natas, ive played some 5vs5 with him in different teams, hes a good pally, knows his shit. Him and patt cant walk anywhere without eachother, its like the U2 song with or without you.
Natas may got attitude, but in some way i can understand hes better than the crowd. Its a little bit childish and immature, but hey man! bedlam will make him grow up! since we are so mature and grown-up ourselfs.

On a sidenote i will be making my comeback today! cya all ingame!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  Moku Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:12 pm

I'll do my best to be honest here.

Skilled? Natas knows his pala-stuff, I guess, but is he Bedlam-material? No, not in my opinion.
I first thought so, though. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, until he suddenly decided to simply leave our 5v5 for another team when we eventually met some resistance at higher ratings, without even talking to any of the other members first, and then blaming it on other people's inactivity; while the one being inactive at that time was no one, but himself.

Not the kind of personality and morale I'd like to see in our guild, at least.
Moku
Moku
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Natas Appl!11one Empty Natas appli

Post  Peachey Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Tbh guys i think ur being a bit harsh... Moku i dnt know what happened in ur old 5v5 but iv spoken to natas and he does have some valid reasons which would make me at least consider leaving. But again i dnt know the whole story anyways as well as the alt being stuck on the battlemaster i think that is kinda lame to say that on his application form and i am gonna defend him because he is a really skilled paladin and i could argue ctrl + v which isnt difficult and every1 does stupid things like that...

Anyways I havent been in the guild very long but I WILL vouch for natas because he is skilled and fun player to play with and feel like it isnt good to slate him down so much on his application, so good luck natas

Peachey
Gimp
Gimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Moku Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Peachey wrote:Tbh guys i think ur being a bit harsh... Moku i dnt know what happened in ur old 5v5 but iv spoken to natas and he does have some valid reasons which would make me at least consider leaving. But again i dnt know the whole story anyways as well as the alt being stuck on the battlemaster i think that is kinda lame to say that on his application form and i am gonna defend him because he is a really skilled paladin and i could argue ctrl + v which isnt difficult and every1 does stupid things like that...

It had been something complety different if he actually gave any valid reasons before he left, instead of seeming like a complete.. yeah, you get the point. You don't just leave a team you've been playing with and had fun with (at least I had), for half a season, without saying anything, and then act like a prick afterwards. At least not in my code of conduct, and hopefully not in yours either..
Moku
Moku
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Skari Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:23 pm

popcorn, where's my popcorn!?
Skari
Skari
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:49 am

As for the app it looks better than your previous one but have to have a chat with Pinuppan about this one. So stay tuned.
Nate
Nate
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down