Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achilleus, Resto Shaman

+2
zironic
Macmanus
6 posters

Go down

Achilleus, Resto Shaman Empty Achilleus, Resto Shaman

Post  Achillie Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:49 am

Hey Guys....
Thought I would finaly give it a shoot, trying to get in from what I hear to be the greatest Pvp on server, (I know, ass kissing. But if it helps, I sure am glad)

Well.... I better start talking about what you really wanna hear.
My name is Ronnie Lassen (RL offcourse) and my little imba healers name is Achilleus.

Well, I come from Denmark, and I live in sweet little Vejle, With my little roomate, and I think you know him, it's good old Jackass Zironic, well, not old, still am older than him, /cheers mate.......

I am offcourse on Grim Batol server, but I have migrated from BB, The Colapse of Burning Blade.

My Character

Well my character is a Shaman, Tauren Male.
And I just leveled his enhanting up to 375 as well as his skinning, 375
Hoping offcourse to get better formulars to my enchanting, so I could help me and my guildies with some stuff, and offcourse my Talent spec is Resto.
0-7-54
And here comes to part i'm not proud of showing, my total played, buuuut I guess i better tell it, just in case.
90 Days 10 Hours app...

Okay, that was the boring part, on to the next.

What I expect from Bedlam
Well I allready know some of you people well, and some of you i have just meet, but from what I see and Hear from Zironic, you are some crazy ass boys. Have just seen the link some of you sent, two girls and a cup, seriously, that was nasty. Don't know wether it was you Mcmanus, sure could look like your little fetish. Very Happy
Well all i expect is to have some fun with you guys, you crack me up.... And offcourse i wish to play with highrated players, people who know what they really are doing.
And well offcourse, what people i can trust and so on, but you all know that... So why don't we move on.

What Bedlam Can expect from me
You get a good hard working boy, to kiss your ass any time you need it, hehe.... Kidding.
i play alot wow these, you can almost say hardcore gamer, but it's mostly because i'm trying to fill Bedlams Standerts. And with me to do that, is Zironic, he is helping me reach better gear, higher rating, and the best gear.

Previous Guild
Well, I haven't been in any major guild, just startet a guild with my brother krypto and Zironic, so we were just some IRL friends in that guild having some fun and a good time. So, i'm really hoping to join you guys and have some fun, and some serious arena.

PvP

I'v always liked pvp the best, it's what i'v played since I reached level 60 befor tbc, and back then it was offcourse with High Warlord gear, nothing less Very Happy And just killing as many as you could.
But now, since I took a breake from wow for a few months, i'm behind with my gear, so it's not complete s3, but soon to come, I'm saving 5k arena point, and 75k honor points, and doing badge runs with Zironic and some of you guys, so I can get a good start in s4.

A little about my self
Well i'm 20 years old, at the moment i'm unemployed, hoping to start hairstylist carrier soon. So atm i'm not doing so much, playing alot of wow, and drinking my brains out and hokig up with girls with Zironic.

And here is a little link for my char, I don't have any links to Hall of fame, yet, or any other high rated stuff, but i'm hoping for one to come.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Achilleus

References

Zironic (Roomate, doing almost everything with him, and yes I sleep with him, day and night)

Ilara (My kinky little BG Buddy)

McManus (Paradise Hotel Patner, He knows what i'm taling about, and some Badge runs)

Nedfryst (Have done a few instance's with him)

Hope this little app says enough of what you need to know about me... So, wish me good luck...
Thank you for your time.... Regards Achilleus

Achillie

Back to top Go down

Achilleus, Resto Shaman Empty Re: Achilleus, Resto Shaman

Post  Macmanus Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Hes a standup guy, he would be Brandon from BeverlyHills 90210 if we lived there!
Hes skilled and hes quick on his pistolfinger! this guy is upcomming!

Macmanus
Queen of Durotar

Back to top Go down

Post  zironic Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:52 pm

i must agree, said form a roommates PoV... he's upcomming with speedz, and ofc mac and him are allready homeboys witch scares me alot.

but thumbs up for him, that kinky guy
zironic
zironic
The one and only!
The one and only!

Back to top Go down

Achilleus, Resto Shaman Empty Re: Mc

Post  Achilleu Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:57 pm

And who would you be from 90210 Mcm, Kelly....? My little bitch? Very Happy

Achilleu

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfool Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:07 pm

a man of few words, I guess hair dressers are like that

voting yes Very Happy

Painfool
Chump
Chump

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilara Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 am

He's a cutipie, good pvper and doesn't go OMGWTF M8? when something doesn't work. And yeah, me achilleus and zironic farm wsg graveyards together Very Happy

Ilara
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  zironic Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 pm

<3
zironic
zironic
The one and only!
The one and only!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fryk Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:36 am

Only done Heroic Mgt with him but he seemed like a nice guy.
Fryk
Fryk
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:17 am

Its nice to see a nicely done application in a while, good luck!
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Achilleus, Resto Shaman Empty Cheer

Post  Achilleu Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Thank you all for your replies. Seems that I have made an okay impression to you guys. hehe....
I hope that the discussion of me joining bedlam goes well...

Achilleu

Back to top Go down

Post  Drz Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:02 pm

Achilleu wrote:Thank you all for your replies. Seems that I have made an okay impression to you guys. hehe....
I hope that the discussion of me joining bedlam goes well...

I'm no officer but it takes sometime, so just be patiant.
Drz
Drz
Elitist Asshole
Elitist Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down