Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephidos/Gorix - Frost mage Undead

3 posters

Go down

Sephidos/Gorix - Frost mage Undead Empty Sephidos/Gorix - Frost mage Undead

Post  Sephidos Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:38 am

Your RL and in-game name: My real life name is Markus Lindqvist and i come from Sweden - Boden (hell up north) ;D My in-game
nick is "Sephidos"(mage) which is my main atm when i stopped pve some weeks ago when i played my rogue "Gorix" also play on
a lock named alicha (70 aswell)

Armory or other profile link: haha, well, since i rerolled from pve some 3-4 weeks ago and my mage where 44, boosted him up
with about 3 lvls/day up to 60 then i took it chill, and with some help from friends i got to 64-70 in 2 days. Anyways, link
for the mage http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Sephidos - My rogue http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Gorix
not anything fancy, but since ive hit 70 ive been farming honor like mad, got 70k (5 k from cap) 15k on lock 10k on rogue, i know the gear
SUCKS but will have 350+ resiliance in 2 weeks. Like during this weekend i where gone and came home on monday from STHLM sweden after playing handball, went
to school came home around 14;00 and made 18k honor yeasterday. record is 23.5k on gorix with av weekend.

Your RL Age: 17

Main's Character Name/Class/Race: Sephidos - Undead - Mage (rogue is UD, Gorix)

Main's Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting (got herb and full pot alchemy on Gorix)

Main's Talent build: 14/0/44 on mage (0/31/30, hemo/combat on rogue)

/Played Total (approx): haha, mage about 14 days i think, rogue 202 days played, lock 30, soo ive been along form some time now^^

----------------------------------------

What are your expectations from Bedlam?
To be both skilled/serious for what they do, in this matter PvP, ive also like when it's ppl just that like to hang on VT/TS to just
chat while playing, have done that for ages with all old members from Nordic crusaders, Arctic e.t.c. (Gknight, selona(my bro), ezilo,
kluster, conaire, horn, moffe, Grewlk and maaaaaany more) Also going to a lan for Uppsala, (100 miles for me to travel) with my brother
to play with most of em i metioned above and more. But more to the point, i expect bedlam to be a guild that likes to playing fixed and
focusing to have to best arena teams on the server, since when i stopped PvE that's one of my new goals and i think i can succed with that
and keep PvP fun in bedlam.

What were your previous guild and why did you leave?
Um, for thoose who understand Swedish/norweigan can read this (former app to MD) http://manifestdestiny.mine.nu/index.php?topic=352.0 it's
2 month old or so. Anyways for thoose who don't understand Swedish/norweigan ill make it abit shorter^^

Started off in nordic crusaders at 60, started to clean MC, got promoted to officer, time went pass. Nordic died, Joined OV left for Brutality
since Gknight, horn, grewlk and moffe had gotten in there after NC. Brutality died, went back to OV where they accepted me with open arms.

stayed in OV untill 1 month before TBC, left with all old NC ppl, we started Arctic and began to prepare for TBC. at 70 we started raiding
with arctic and it went fun in the start a casual but fun+skilled guild, more the times passed we got abit corrupted and things started to
fall apart. I took a break and came back 1-2 month later and joined MD after my application(above).

I am still in MD as an Incactive, meaning i don't play at all, just am still there for la greeeeeen post and chatting with friends.
stopped raiding since i could only do it twice a week serious atm since we had a new coach in my handball, starting times changed
and i couln't make it for raid inv's 17:30. so decided to reroll the mage to 70 but aswell play my rogue at PvP when the mage has
caught up with gear.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Kinda sick of pve on the rogue, don't mind PvE at all, played it for so long so, but atm it's PvP thats the core
of my playing, i will PvP all out untill WotlK where i maybe will pickup PvE at 80.

Experience from those two above mentioned? (PvE/PvP)
Officer in Nordic; crusaders (whole MC and BWL to Nef)
One vison Coremember; (downed nef, AQ40 to twins, Naxx Anub, fearlina, instructor maxxena 27%)
Member Brutality (alot of small raids + Noth 5 %)
Guild Leader Arctic; (Full kz where i and Moffe where leader for one of the two rading teams, Gruul, SSC as priest
all bosses execpt vashj)
Manifest Destiny; (Full SSC on rogue, up to kael in TK, and more)
much more specific detalis in app above^^

PvP Where a consant Durtar drooler at 60, that stopped at 70 since i lost much timed and prepared at raids e.t.c. Before tbc i where
holding fixxed evryday farming all the pvp items for alts and mains like a chinese and been PvPing with Priest/rogue to rank 10/9 then
just dropped that. Farming with Exodeus and we got our weapons in 1-1½day : ) Don't have problem to start fixed bg's if you wan't some backup
on that. Arena experiance, as rogue 2on2 with ezilo some fun playing with 0 resiliance when we played at seson 2 1900rating top :/, 3on3
again ezilo and my brother aswell (selona, priest) to 1880 or so. 5on5 around 1800 some games with grewlk, kluster, conaire at start of seson 1 before
i went inactive.

-----------------------------------------

Personal presentation (i.e "Hi, my name is"):

Howdie how, my name is Markus Lindqvist and come from Boden - Sweden. Im 17 years old and am a competive person, i play Handball and fotball
atm, have been playing Ice hockey(stopped last year) and been Swimming to the age of 14. Handball is my core in sports, can train to 7-14 times a week
depening if we have improtant matches e.t.c ive been having all my trainings before or after school so i often have my nights free for WoW.

Ow, P.S: funny coincidence (spelling, lol) Where at lvl 63 when i where killing some mobs(spore thingys) in zangrmarsh when Nate wishperd me "i hope
u don't get the dam pet since ive killed around 3k of theese without any luck Sad --) started to chat some with him and it ended up that we talked swedish
and i said my previous guilds, guild leader in arctic, and his like. "oh i have IRL friends that played in Arctic", so i said who ofcourse, it turned out
to be Ezilo and Kluster which i where talking with on the Vent we have right on that moment.. so i like.... Yup, big world we live in huh? Very Happy

In and out - Markus /regards

Sephidos

Back to top Go down

Sephidos/Gorix - Frost mage Undead Empty Re: Sephidos/Gorix - Frost mage Undead

Post  Alsius Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:18 pm

Have read your app, we are going to watch you closer after S3 started
Alsius
Alsius
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Marnall Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:09 pm

Now that's a good application!

Marnall
Groovy Cat
Groovy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Samey Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:09 am

nice app indeed, u look dedicated to whatever section in this game you are focusing on... seeing you are well prepared for season 3 makes it another positive thing to go after :>
Samey
Samey
Pimp Mobile
Pimp Mobile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephidos Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:30 am

I am on a lan atm(been doing za and kara, got some marks) going to pvp all day +arena will have even bigger upgrade on monday.

Sephidos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorix/se Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:50 am

Bought trinket and s1 pants, 180 resiliance, will go for shoulders tonight then it's only vindicators left^^

Gorix/se

Back to top Go down

Post  Alsius Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:39 pm

You are welcome to join, contact me, Nate, Samdillandul or Nedfryst ingame. Bouth your chars can join
Alsius
Alsius
Smooth Playah
Smooth Playah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorix/se Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:29 am

Ill do that, thx^^

Gorix/se

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content